Transformers. Age of extinction [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures presents ; directed by Michael Bay ; written by Ehren Kruger ; produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura [and others].
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||BLU #6583-T (Text)||39018002273867||Blu-ray||Available||-|
|Mount Gilead Library||BLU Tra #78093 (Text)||30151000404124||2nd Floor - Blu-Ray||Available||-|
|Worch Memorial Public Library||DVD Tra (Blu-ray) (Text)||30128100685356||Digital video disc||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 Blu-ray discs (164 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2014.
- Note: Blu-ray disc 2 special features include the featurette Bay on action, the featurette Evolution within extinction, the featurette Just another giant effin' movie, the featurette A spark of design, and the featurette T.J. Miller: farm hippie.
- Note: Videodisc release of the 2014 motion picture.
- Note: Blu-ray disc 1 contains the feature film in high definition and Blu-ray disc 2 contains a selection of special features; DVD contains only the feature film in standard definition.
- Note: "Based on Hasbro's Transformers action figures."
- Credits: Director of photography, Amir Mokri ; editors, William Goldenberg, Roger Barton, Paul Rubell ; music, Steve Jablonsky.
- Performers: Stanley Tucci, Jack Reynor, Sophia Myles, Titus Welliver, Bingbing Li, T.J. Miller, Thomas Lennon, Nicola Peltz, Mark Wahlberg, Kelsey Grammer.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, language and brief innuendo.
- Note: Blu-ray; 1080p high definition; Dolby Atmos (English), 5.1 discrete Dolby digital (English), 2.0 discrete Dolby digital (English), 5.1 Dolby digital (French, Spanish, Portuguese); requires Blu-ray player.
- Language Note: Blu-ray: English, French, Portuguese or Spanish dialogue with optional English, French, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles; optionally subtitled in English for the hearing impaired (SDH); optionally described in English for the visually impaired (DVS).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transformers (Fictitious characters) -- Drama
Good and evil -- Drama
Action and adventure films.
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by series
Summary: The world was saved after an epic battle that left a great city torn. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history, while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs. With help from a new cast of humans, Optimus Prime and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world.