Le week-end [videorecording] / Music Box Films, Film4, BFI, Curzon Film World present ; a Free Range Film ; in association with Le Bureau ; a film by Roger Michell ; produced by Keving Loader ; written by Hanif Kureishi ; directed by Roger Michell.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #4868-L (Text)||39018001942157||DVDs||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (93 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Chicago, IL : Music Box Films, 2014.
- Note: Special features: Feature commentary with director Roger Michell and producer Kevin Loader; A Weekend in Paris: making Le week-end; Includes interviews with Jim Broadbent, Lindsay Duncan, Jeff Goldblum, director Roger Michell and writer Hanif Kureishi; "How to do 'The Madison'" dance tutorial; Illustrations by Jane Webster; Theatrical trailer.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2013.
- Credits: Editor, Kristina Hetherinton ; production designer, Emmanuelle Duplay ; director of photography, Nathalie Durand.
- Performers: Jim Broadbent, Lindsay Duncan, Jeff Goldblum, Olly Alexander, Judith Davis.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R, for language and some sexual content.
- Note: DVD, widescreen (2.35) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- Language Note: In English; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people -- Great Britain -- Drama
Vacations -- France -- Paris -- Drama
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Romantic comedy films.