The LEGO movie [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; in association with Lego Systems A/S ; a Vertigo Entertainment/Lin Picutres production ; animation co-director, Chris McKay ; story by Dan Hageman & Kevin Hageman and Phil Lord & Christopher Miller ; screenplay by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller ; produced by Dan Lin, Roy Lee ; directed by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||J DVD #5776-L (Text)||39018002115993||Children's DVDs||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (101 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen ; Rental [edition].
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 2014.
- Note: Based on LEGO Construction toys.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
- Note: Container lists subtitles as English, French & Spanish, with English SDH.
- Credits: Music by Mark Mothersbaugh; edited by David Burrows, Chris McKay; production designer, Grant Freckelton; cinematography by Pablo Plaisted.
- Performers: Voices: Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks, Nick Offerman, Alison Brie, Charlie Day, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG; for mild action and rude humor.
- Note: DVD, region 1, dual-layer format, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: In English, French or Spanish; French and Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||LEGO toys > Drama.
Quests (Expeditions) > Drama.
Friendship > Drama.
Prophecies > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Summary: Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.