Cold Sassy tree / Olive Ann Burns.
One thing you could depend on in Cold Sassy, Georgia, was that word got around -- fast. On July 5, 1906, things took a scandalous turn. That was the day that E. Rucker Blakeslee, proprietor of the general store and barely three weeks a widower, eloped with Miss Love Simpson -- a woman half his age and, worse yet, a Yankee! On that day, fourteen-year-old Will Tweedy's adventures began, and an unimpeachably pious town came to life.-- NoveList.
- ISBN: 9780618919710
- ISBN: 0618919716
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Mariner Books edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 
- Copyright: ©1984
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widowers > Fiction.
Elopement > Fiction.
Elderly men > Fiction.
Small town life > Fiction.
Teenage boys > Fiction.
Cold Sassy, Georgia (Fictitious place) > Fiction.
Families > Georgia > Fiction.
Country life > Georgia > Fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.