Enchanted [videorecording] / Walt Disney Pictures ; Andalasia Productions ; Steiner Studios ; James Baxter Animation ; Josephson Entertainment ; produced by Barry Josephson, Barry Sonnenfeld ; animation producer, Ron Rocha ; written by Bill Kelly ; directed by Kevin Lima.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||J DVD #5774-E (Text)||39018002115878||Children's DVDs||Checked out||12/09/2019|
- ISBN: 078887148X
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (107 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [Widescreen edition].
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2007.
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes; bloopers; "Fantasy comes to life:" discover Enchanted's cinematic wizardry in these behind-the-scenes featurettes; "Pip's predicament: a pop-up adventure" - After Giselle lands in New York, Pip goes on a daring mission to rescue Prince Edward in Andalasia.
- Credits: Director of photography, Don Burgess ; animation supervisor, James Baxter ; editors, Gregory Perler, Stephen A. Rotter ; music, Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz ; costume designer, Mona May ; production designer, Stuart Wurtzel ; visual effects supervisors, Brennan Doyle, Thomas Schelesny.
- Performers: Amy Adams, James Marsden, Idina Menzel, Susan Sarandon, Patrick Dempsey, Timothy Spall, Rachel Covey.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG; some scary images and mild innuendo.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; DTS 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: In English, French, or Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- Distributor: Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princesses > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Exile (Punishment) > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) > Drama.
Romantic comedy films.
Films for the hearing impaired.