All that jazz [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox and Columbia Pictures present a Bob Fosse film ; produced by Robert Alan Aurthur ; directed by Bob Fosse ; written by Robert Alan Aurther and Bob Fosse.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #2748-A (Text)||39018001516696||DVDs||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (123 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special music edition ; Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox, 2007.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 1979.
- Note: Special features: audio commentary with film editor Alan Heim; Portrait of a choreographer featurette; Perverting the standards featurette; making of the song "On Broadway"; movie-oke: "Take off with us"; Music machine; Bob Fosse photo gallery; production photo gallery.
- Credits: Music supervisor & conductor, Ralph Burns.
- Performers: Roy Scheider, Jessica Lange, Ann Reinking, Leland Palmer ; with special guest appearances by Cliff Gorman and Ben Vereen.
- Target Audience: Rated R.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, dual layer, widescreen, aspect ratio 1.85:1; 5.1 Dolby Surround (English), stereo (English, French).
- Language Note: English or French soundtracks with optional English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fosse, Bob -- 1927-1987 -- Drama
Dance -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Drama
Choreographers -- United States -- Biography -- Drama