The good life : lessons from the world's longest scientific study of happiness / Robert Waldinger, MD and Marc Schulz, PhD.
What makes a life fulfilling and meaningful? The simple but surprising answer is: relationships. The stronger our relationships, the more likely we are to live happy, satisfying, and overall healthier lives. In fact, the Harvard Study of Adult Development reveals that the strength of our connections with others can predict the health of both our bodies and our brains as we go through life. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982166694
- ISBN: 198216669X
- Physical Description: ix, 341 pages : illustrations, 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Happiness > Social aspects.
Happiness > Psychological aspects.
Happiness > Research.
Quality of life.
Harvard Study of Adult Development.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.