The deluge / Stephen Markley.
In 2013 California, environmental scientist Tony Pietrus, after receiving a death threat, is linked to a colorful cast of characters, including a brazen young activist who, in the mountains of Wyoming, begins a project that will alter the course of the decades to come.
- ISBN: 9781982123093
- Physical Description: 880 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition September 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scientists > Fiction.
Climatic changes > Fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.