Just the nicest couple / Mary Kubica.
Jake Hayes is missing. This much is certain. At first, his wife Nina thinks he is blowing off steam somewhere after their heated fight the night before. But then a day goes by. Two days. Five. And Jake is still nowhere to be found. Nina’s friend Lily thinks she may have been the last to see Jake before he went missing. After Lily confesses everything to her husband, Christian, the two decide that nobody can find out what happened leading up to Jake’s disappearance, especially not Nina. But Nina is out there looking for Jake, and she won’t stop until the truth is discovered.
- ISBN: 9780778333111
- Physical Description: 315 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Park Row Books 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Deception > Fiction.
- 2 of 9 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
- 5 current holds with 9 total copies.