How to sell a haunted house / Grady Hendrix.
"New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix takes on the haunted house in a hilarious and terrifying new novel that explores the way your past-and your family-can haunt you like nothing else.... Louise's parents have passed away, and she's returning to the small Southern town where she grew up to get their house ready to sell. It means she'll have to spend time with her younger brother-and their old grudges make that a terrifying prospect. But childhood hurts pale in comparison to the dangers posed by what still lives inside the house" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593201268
- Physical Description: 413 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
Real property > Fiction.
Parents > Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Southern States > Fiction.
- 0 of 9 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
- 3 current holds with 9 total copies.