Home alone [videorecording] / 20th Century Fox ; produced by John Hughes ; written and produced by John Hughes ; directed by Chris Columbus.
- 7 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 103 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Family fun and widescreen editions.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2006.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 1990.
- Note: Special features: Feature commentary by director Chris Columbus and Macaulay Culkin; 1990 press featurette; The making of 'Home alone'; Mac cam: behind the scenes with Macaulay Culkin; How to burglar proof your home: the stunts of 'Home alone'; 'Home alone' around the world; Where's the Buzz now?; "Angels with filthy souls"; Deleted scenes/alternate takes: "The silent treatment"; "Buzz off"; "undercover crook"; "Criminal decency"; "Hungry alone"; "Final judgement"; "Close encounters of the Marley kind"; "Hello ... goodbye!"; "Do you speak French?"; "A very Harry Christmas"; "Marv's Christmas coffee"; "Sleepless in Paris"; "A savvy shopper"; "Christmas is about"; Blooper reel; 3 trailers; Set-top games: "Battle plan", "Trivia game", "Head count."
- Credits: Director of photography, Julio Macat ; editor, Raja Gosnell ; production designer, John Muto ; music by John Williams.
- Performers: Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern, John Heard, Catherine O'Hara.
- Target Audience: Rated PG.
- Note: DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround; English: 5.1 Dolby surroung; English, Spanish, and French: Dolby surround; NTSC.
- Language Note: English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burglars > Illinois > Chicago > Drama.
Burglary protection > Illinois > Chicago > Drama.
Christmas > Illinois > Chicago > Drama.
Vacations > France > Paris > Drama.
Summary: An eight-year-old boy is left home alone on Christmas, and has to defend his home against two bumbling burglars.