The secret life of pets 2 [videorecording] / Universal Pictures presents ; a Chris Meledandri production ; produced by Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy ; written by Brian Lynch ; co-directed by Jonathan Del Val ; directed by Chris Renaud.
- 10 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Blanchester Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||J DVD #2485-S (Text)||39018002275425||Children's DVDs||Available||-|
|Blanchester Library||J DVD #6332-S (Text)||39018002243985||Children's DVDs||Checked out||01/28/2020|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (86 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2019.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Note: Bonus features: 2 Mini-movies ; The making of mini-movies ; deleted scenes ; lyric videos ; A Tapestry of a tail: the making of ; How to draw ; Frame by frame: how to make a flip book ; character pods ; The further adventures of Captain Snowball ; A party fit for a pet ; Pop's puppy training school with Kevin Hart ; Pet's yule log.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Editor, Tiffany Hillkurtz ; music, Alexandre Desplat.
- Performers: Patton Oswalt, Kevin Hart, Eric Stonestreet, Jenny Slate, Tiffany Haddish, Lake Bell, Nick Kroll, Dana Carvey, Ellie Kemper, Hannibal Buress, Bobby Moynihan, Harrison Ford.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG; for some action and rude humor.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic wide screen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 and 2.0.
- Language Note: English, French or Spanish dialogue with French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pets -- Juvenile films
Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile films
|Genre:||Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Action and adventure films.