The greatest showman [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox presents a Laurence Mark/Chernin Entertainment production ; produced by Laurence Mark, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping ; story by Jenny Bicks ; screenplay by Jenny Bicks and Bill Condon ; directed by Michael Gracey.
- 11 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blanchester Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #6129-G (Text)||39018002194360||DVDs||Available||-|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #6343-G (Text)||39018002243191||DVDs||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2018.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Special features: The family behind The Greatest Showman ; the spectacle ; music machine with sing-along ; and more!
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Songs by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul ; score, John Debney, Joseph Trapanese ; director of photography, Seamus McGarvey.
- Performers: Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, Zendaya.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: PG; for thematic elements including a brawl.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish or French with Spanish or French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barnum, P. T. (Phineas Taylor), 1810-1891 > Drama.
Amusements > Drama.
Businesspeople > Drama.
Circus owners > Drama.
Circus performers > Drama.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.