The greatest showman [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox presents a Laurence Mark/Chernin Entertainment production ; produced by Laurence Mark, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping ; story by Jenny Bicks ; screenplay by Jenny Bicks and Bill Condon ; directed by Michael Gracey.
- 10 of 15 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Blanchester Library. (Show)
2 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #6129-G (Text)||39018002194360||DVDs||Checked out||07/26/2019|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #6343-G (Text)||39018002243191||DVDs||Available||-|
|Arcanum Library||DVD 18-135 (G) ENTERTAINMENT (Text)||34530001336839||A/V Area||Available||-|
|Cardington-Lincoln Library||DVD GREATES PG (Text)||30040000515346||DVD||Available||-|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Gre (Text)||30210312825168||DVD||Checked out||07/18/2019|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Gre (Text)||30210312825176||DVD||Checked out||07/20/2019|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Gre (Text)||30210312837122||DVD||In transit||-|
|Germantown Library||DVD GRE (Text)||30091000387137||DVD||Reshelving||-|
|Germantown Library||DVD GRE (Text)||30091000387350||DVD||Available||-|
|J.R. Clarke Library||DVD Grea (Text)||30060000170371||DVD||Available||-|
|Next 10 »|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2018.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Special features: The family behind The Greatest Showman ; the spectacle ; music machine with sing-along ; and more!
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Songs by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul ; score, John Debney, Joseph Trapanese ; director of photography, Seamus McGarvey.
- Performers: Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, Zendaya.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: PG; for thematic elements including a brawl.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish or French with Spanish or French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barnum, P. T. (Phineas Taylor), 1810-1891 > Drama.
Amusements > Drama.
Businesspeople > Drama.
Circus owners > Drama.
Circus performers > Drama.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Summary: An original musical screenplay brings to life the story of P.T. Barnum and his creation of "the greatest show on Earth". Rising from nothing, P.T. sets out to make a better life for his family. His creativity and drive take him on an fantastic journey beyond what he or anyone else could have imagined. In the end he creates a magical experience that will be enjoyed and celebrated by generations to come.