The greatest showman [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox presents a Laurence Mark/Chernin Entertainment production ; produced by Laurence Mark, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping ; story by Jenny Bicks ; screenplay by Jenny Bicks and Bill Condon ; directed by Michael Gracey.
- 6 of 13 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blanchester Library. (Show)
1 current hold with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Selover Public Library||DVD-EN GRE (Text)||30047000305842||DVD-Entertainment||Available||-|
|Worch Memorial Public Library||DVD Gre 3172 (Text)||30128100782054||Digital video disc||Checked out||11/23/2019|
|Wornstaff Library||DVD F Gre (Text)||30011000559717||Video||Checked out||11/26/2019|
|« Previous 10|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2018.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Special features: The family behind The Greatest Showman ; the spectacle ; music machine with sing-along ; and more!
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Songs by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul ; score, John Debney, Joseph Trapanese ; director of photography, Seamus McGarvey.
- Performers: Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, Zendaya.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: PG; for thematic elements including a brawl.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish or French with Spanish or French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barnum, P. T. (Phineas Taylor), 1810-1891 > Drama.
Amusements > Drama.
Businesspeople > Drama.
Circus owners > Drama.
Circus performers > Drama.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.