All the money in the world [videorecording] / Tristar Pictures and Imperative Entertainment present, a Scott Free and Redrum Films production ; produced by Dan Friedkin, Bradley Thomas, Quentin Curtis, Chris Clark, Ridley Scott, Mark Huffam, Kevin J. Walsh ; written by David Scarpa ; directed by Ridley Scott.
- 9 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #6127-A (Text)||39018002194394||DVDs||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 133 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2018.
- Note: Based on the book by John Pearson.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes ; Ridley Scott: creating a historical thriller ; Hostages to Fortune: the cast ; Recast, reshot, reclaimed.
- Note: Title from disc surfce.
- Credits: Music by Daniel Pemberton ; edited by Claire Simpson ; director of photography, Dariusz Wolski.
- Performers: Michelle Williams, Christopher Plummer, Mark Wahlberg, Timothy Hutton, Charlie Plummer, Romain Duris.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for language, some violence, disturbing images and brief drug content.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: In English, French or Spanish with English, French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Getty family > Drama.
Getty, J. Paul (Jean Paul), 1892-1976 > Family > Drama.
Grandparent and child > Drama.
Kidnapping victims > Drama.
Millionaires > United States > Biography > Drama.
Mothers and sons > Drama.
Ransom > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.