13 reasons why. Season 1 [videorecording] / a Netflix original series ; a Paramount Television presentation ; created for television by Brian Yorkey.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||DVD #6125-T (Text)||39018002191838||DVDs||Checked out||09/24/2019|
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (717 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, California : Paramount Television, 2018.
- Note: Based on the novel by Jay Asher.
- Note: Originally broadcast as episodes of the television program in 2017.
- Note: Special features: Special features: Hanna & Clay: an unfinished love story ; Justin Foley: not your typical jock ; Discovering Jessica Davis ; Bringing the book to life ; Thirteen things about me ; Beyond the reasons.
- Performers: Dylan Minnette, Katherine Langford, Alisha Boe, Kate Walsh, Christian Navarro, Brandon Flynn, Justin Prentice, Miles Heizer, Ross Butler, Devin Druid, Amy Hargreaves, Derek Luke.
- Target Audience: Rating: TV-MA.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) ; 5.1 Dolby digital.
- Language Note: In English with optional English subtitles; English SDH, English audio description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High schools > Drama.
Interpersonal relations > Drama.
Schools > Drama.
Suicide > Drama.
Teenage girls > Drama.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery television programs.