- 0 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 4 copies available at Blanchester Library.
15 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||EQUIP HOTSPOT 477 (Text)||39018002139084||Equipment||Checked out||04/17/2019|
|Blanchester Library||EQUIP HOTSPOT C45 (Text)||39018002198742||Equipment||Checked out||04/23/2019|
|Blanchester Library||EQUIP HOTSPOT C46 (Text)||39018002198684||Equipment||Checked out||04/22/2019|
|Blanchester Library||EQUIP HOTSPOT F5D (Text)||39018002139142||Equipment||Checked out||04/22/2019|
- Physical Description: 1 Wi-Fi hotspot device ; in a USA Gear case, enclosed in a plastic case + 1 USB cable, 1 AC adapter, and 1 instruction sheet.
- Publisher: China : Mobile Beacon, 
- Note: LED indicators: displays signal, Wi-FI, SMS, and battery charge status.
- Note: Can charge through connection to a computer.
- Note: Devices provided by Mobile Beacon.
- Note: Wi-fi network name (SSID) and password required for access.
- Note: Memory: 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wireless Internet > Specimens.
Wireless LANs > Specimens.
Mobile computing > Specimens.
Wireless communication systems > Specimens.
Routers (Computer networks) > Specimens.
Modems > Specimens.
Summary: This 4G LTE ZTE Warp Connect Mobile Hotspot is perfect for staying connected. Connects up to 10 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously. The device enhances the Mobile Broadband Service experience by providing a wireless hub for WiFi-enabled devices, and multiple users can take advantage of an instant hotspot. With its compact and lightweight form factor and rechargeable battery, provides the ultimate in on-the-go flexibility.