Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; screenplay by Steve Kloves ; produced by David Heyman ; directed by Chris Columbus.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blanchester Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blanchester Library||J DVD #5775-H (Text)||39018002115936||Children's DVDs||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (161 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special second-disc edition.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : distirbuted by Warner Home Video, 
- Note: Title from web page.
- Note: Based on the novel by J.K. Rowling.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2002.
- Note: Widescreen.
- Credits: Music, John Williams ; editor, Peter Honess ; director of photography, Roger Pratt.
- Performers: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Kenneth Branagh, Richard Harris, Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Jason Isaacs, John Cleese.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG.
- Note: DVD; Widescreen presentation; Region 1; Dolby audio; 5.1 Surround EX (English, Francais, Espanol)
- Language Note: English, French or Spanish dialogue; Spanish, English or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure films.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Harry, Ron, and Hermione are in their second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and they must use all they have learned so far to ward off attacks from a mysterious dark force. Special features on disc 2: Creating the magic of Harry Potter: The Characters.